Monday, January 5, 2009

Kat Williams & The Detroit Incident

Word is that Kat Williams got slapped - no, not with a lawsuit, but the backhanded, bitch kind at a club he was performimg at. Bossip reports that the unconfirmed rumor has it that Kat was sticking the read to an audience member who was wearing cowboy boots and a hat, which got the crowd hollering. He was not amused. Then, when Kat took a corner table for a cig break, Ill Cowboy approached and served him the knocks. Lovely. When asked if he was okay, he reportedly said, and I'm paraphrasing, "Hellz no! I just got knocked!"

If this is true, I got two thangs to say:

1. Like Kat, I'm short mofo, so I don't bring heat unless I'm carrying some, or at least be hanging with a big beast to handle sitchy-ations like this.

2. Please don't call out people in Dee-troit who happen to be dressed like they've just been desert-combing the mesas of Arizona. Chances are, they gots some issues. And just when it's time for them to deal, it might be with your foolass.

Or could it be that Ill Cowboy was a Steve Harvey fan? At a New Year's Eve show, Kat followed Steve's act, and immediately went in. Here's the clip:

No comments: