Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gossip Re-up

Could it be that Britney's recently televised glorified commercial was faux real after all? Did her mental issues seep through what amounted to a PR coup? Choire Sicha thinks so. The Daily Beast

Speaking of PR, you know sometimes it's hard to lend credence to some crap, but I feel that I must pass this on. And as difficult and riduculous as it might seem, the only way to get it out would be to just spit it out. Sigh. According to Kim Kardashian's camp, the UN has offered her an ambassadorship to Africa. Obama's probably thinking, "I gotta find a way to silence these ignorant-ass fameho's before they make it hard for me." I agree. Nip this shit in the bud. Bossip

Kanye thinks that Beyonce is not only a living legend, but is greater than Tina Turner. I don't know where to put my feelings about this. Then again, maybe I do after all. Singersroom

Also from Singersroom: The good news is, however, that soulstress Syleena Johnson will release her new album, Chapter 4 earlier that expected. It's scheduled to hit digital outlets December 23.

1 comment:

aquariuslover said...

Yes, Syleena Johnson's new album was released on Itunes on 12.23.08! I am sooooo happy and I rushed to download a copy. You can check out snippets of the album before you purchase it on Itunes as well (for those that don't know about Syleena J). But once you hear her you will be pleased - THE VOICE!

You will still be able to purchase the hard copy in the stores on January 13, 2009! And I'll be first in line then as well!

Check her out at www.myspace.com/syleenajohnson or www.youtube.com/syleenajohnson

Go SJ - I love her VOICE!!!