Sunday, November 30, 2008

Music Throwback Sunday

I'm gonna start this throwback session with a shameless family plug. That's right; it's my blog and I'll do what I wanna!!!! This is a cut my sister recorded back in '86 and some cat in England posted on You Tube. It was a regional hit that was jammed in Brooklyn back around that time. There are lots of singers, dancers, actors and choreographers in my family (more of that in later posts), and Kim was pretty much the star amongst my brothers and sisters.

She'd much prefer I post this version though.....


Easier Said Than Done - Shakatak

Fish Ain't Bitin' - Lamont Dozier

Cross Your Mind - Evelyn "Champagne" King. This is the original version of this quiet storm classic. From her much underappreciated 1989 release Girl Next Door.

Come On Dance, Dance - Saturday Night Band

Do It Any Way You Wanna - Cashmere

Request Line - Rockmaster Scott & The Dynamic 3

Thighs High - Tom Browne

You Wear It Well - El DeBarge

Change - Barry White

No comments: