Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girl Thinks, "Just You Wait And See...."

Although this timely photo has been making the rounds on the internets for a while now, I can't help but pull it up in reference to Bushie leaving the White House.

Now, more than ever, it begs for a caption. Or better yet, a fresh new perspective:

"You know what, you lying, warmongering sack of shit? I'm so on to you.

You must think all I do is plop down in front of the teevee, watching BET, and otherwise consuming endless hours of mindless crap like 106 And Park and memorizing Beyonce moves so's I can upload my homemade video of me imitating an epileptic snake with a beat weave, to the tune of "Single Ladies" onto You Tube, don't you?

And surely, you must think that my future aspirations are if not to grow up and become a tragic 15 minute famewhore contestant on Flavor Of Love, then it would be to commit myself to the humilation of being exploited by media pig Maury as he opens the envelope to determine the paternity of my baby for the 19th time and exclaim with sadistic glee, "You are NOT the father!", eh?

Well guess what? I know some things. I've been staying up late and sneak-watching that funny white guy on The Daily Show. Ooooo, and he said some stuff, too! And I been hearing my momma an' her friends talking about a black man named Obama. He's supposed to be real smart. They say he's like a messiah. And he is coming. For you, Mr. Prezzy-dent.

And I can't wait.

So don't even pretend to be nice to me. Cuz I ain't feeling you. One time, my momma said something to me that I couldn't understand, until now. She said that 'sometimes the truth lies in the eyes of a child'. And just as I can sense that the boogeyman is real, I know now what she meant. So just leave me alone and go away, 'cause I don't like you."

Yeah, I'll bet that was what she was thinking. Bye, Bye Bushie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Mary"s outfit better because I think she looks more elegant

Anonymous said...

You sad, sad beings.