Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beyonce Wants To Be Higher Edumacated


In this clip, Beyonce got all flustered and stuff as she struggled to articulate a concise thought to convey how she felt about singing at the Inaugural Ball. As she navigated through raw emotional waters, she gushed about her "emabarassment" at expressing said emotion, and her desire to be "more smarter" (good stuff!), I couldn't help but feel as if I was right there with her, wanting to help her throughout it all, wanting to save her. Then she lied. At one point she said, "You know, honesly, of course I voted before, but I never really watched the ceremonies". Now I was gonna leave this poor child alone, but then I came across this comment on a post over at Crunk + Disorderly:

"doesn't anybody remember destiny's child performing at bush's inaugration party? they were yelling "bush! bush! bush! texas! texas! texas!"

Why must she make it so easy? You sang at a inauguration ceremony before! A REPUBLICAN inauguration! For BUSH!!!!!!

Help me, Jeebus.

2 comments:

CARAMEL 2 said...

She sounds really silly. You know she wouldn't let that opportunity pass her by without her presence being now. She is wearing me out and needs to have a seat.

CARAMEL 2 said...

My bad (Without her presence being known)