Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beezo's Tryna Get It Together:

Beezo Blue is a work in progress, and lately, I haven't had as much time as I'd like to devote to BB, so posts here will be a little sparse for the next month or so. That will change, of course, and I will try and get in a few posts about anything earth-shaking, and if I have an emergency rant, you'll hear about it.

In the meantime, I'll post as much new & Throwback joints as I can. Also, in the coming months I'll be updating the look of this blog as well as adding some exclusive music including more Hip Hop, House and new R&B and movie interviews and general news items.

Please bear with me though, and check in every other day or so. Until then, enjoy a few songs I can't get out of my head at the moment:

Scarface - My Block


J Dilla - Life Goes On


Dj Jazzy Jeff & Big Daddy Kane - The Garden


Omar - Syleste

No comments: