Friday, March 19, 2010

FLOTUS MICHELLE OBAMA GETS DOLLED UP



























First Lady Michelle Obama gets the Danbury Mint treatment, and I have to say, I much prefer this over the scary wax figure on display over at Madame Tussauds' Wax Museum. Ever since I saw that Twilight Zone episode The New Exhibit , you know, the one that featured famous serial killers which come to life, wax dummies gives me a serious case of the heebz.

But I digress. The The Danbury Mint's Michelle Obama Inaugural Doll not only does the First Lady justice (it's actually quite beautiful), I'm so inspired, I want to get me one. You better get you one, too. Get into it. Check it out here.

This has been an unpaid commercial endorsement for The Danbury Mint's The Michelle Obama Inauguration Doll.

No comments: