Monday, April 20, 2009

GET UR SCUZZ ON - AMY WINEHOUSE WANTS YOUR BABY, GIRL

Today's Dopeness: Okay, I'm not taking this too seriously, and I gotta admit that while I haven't exactly been all that motivated enough to post stuff lately, (I've been aggressively job and apartment hunting) this item has somewhat restored my faith in all things twisted and the picture alone has succeeded in making me laugh my ass off, cry, and throw up in my damn mouth - simultaneously. And say what you will, but I give homebiscuit credit for doing her and not being the least bit apologetic for showing out, ya heard?

Amy Winehouse (there's only one, y'all!) allegedly wants her a black baby of her very own, but has supposedly run into some problems with her - oh, phuck it - just go directly to the source.

No comments: