Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HARLEM'S BEST KEPT SECRET: JONATHAN BODRICK OF J.B. B.O.R.N.

I've had the pleasure and opportunity of knowing, and occasionally working with Jonathan Bodrick for over a year now, and as this article from Black Gay Gossip can attest, he is the Real Deal. His innate sense of what works for both men and women fashion-wise is impeccable, and you get the extra added bonus of experiencing his sharp and incisive wit, to boot, pardon the pun.

I've brought my mother, cousins, cousin's cousins and anybody else I could corral to his store, and they've all been made believers - not that it was all too hard to convince them that they could use the benefit of his expertise when it comes to putting together the perfect vintage/up-to-date mash up.

So congrats, Jonathan. Keep doing your thing, man!

Photo & Article Source

3 comments:

caramimi said...

you must take me here someday!

beezo said...

You know dat, baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Great eye! I am wearing a jacket from Jonathan today!